Damon's teacher sent home some guidelines for an art contest. This is what Damon submitted.
Our home teacher makes award winning ribs. He brought some over to us this week (along with a ton more food). Damon discovered he loves ribs!
Hannah has been given so many adorable outfits that I feel like I have to take her picture in each one.
Tommy loves his Hanny-banany.
Damon wrote this in school. It's supposed to say, "When I grow up I will be a chef and my brother does too and my dad is a lawyer. My mom is nothing my sister too." Thanks buddy.
Hannah's bib spun around and it reminded me of a cape!
Damon turned his snack into fruit shish ka bobs. He asked me to put it on the blog:)
And...the first day of spring means FREE RITA'S!! We picked Damon up from school then swung by and got Barrett, then stood in line for our free Rita's. Yummmmm!
2 comments:
Oh Damon... That little poem is priceless. Lol!
Amy, i love all of your fun ideas. i wish you lived next door! i could use some of your creativity and i would pick up your son from school when everyone is sick. at least i get to visit you this week! horray!
Post a Comment