Sunday, October 6, 2013

Family Weekend

I wasn't very motivated this week. My big accomplishments were putting up a few Halloween decorations (I've really scaled back this year...mostly because I have a little girl who'll pull it all down), vacuuming, grocery store, and doing a few projects with Tommy. It didn't help that the nice cool fall-ish weather decided to leave and make room for mid 80 degree days!! So by Friday, I was ready to do something...and so was Barrett. I called him up at work and we decided to head to the beach! It was perfect and we mostly had it to ourselves. What a fun way to spend a Friday evening! (In OCTOBER!!!?!)




 We ran a few errands Saturday morning, then got settled for General Conference. Our kids did remarkably well this year. We didn't have to pull out too many "tricks" either. It is always fun to have a reason to spend time with family all weekend. And its always fun to hear the words of living prophets and apostles.


No comments: