Look who finally got an iphone!!!
Ok, so work paid for it, but still!!! Now I'm the only one in the universe with a flip phone.
Funny story: Barrett came home one night from a town council meeting (for work). He said, "I brought the house down tonight." I asked, "Why, what did you say?" He told me all he did was pull out his phone and the whole council errupted and couldn't believe he had a flip phone!
3 comments:
Spencer still has a flip phone! Mine's a slider but it's definitely not "smart". So, you aren't the only ones!
Wow that's quite the upgrade! Looks like Barrett's all up to date! I, however, am still goin' with the free electric blue phone from 2010. If you're not going to get a smart phone then what's the point of an upgrade? So, Am, are you next?
Oh that is super funny. Nothing wrong with having a flip phone--tons cheaper than paying for the data plan! Congrats to Barrett for joining the century, though ;).
Post a Comment