Last week seemed to fly by but looking at these pictures, I feel like it was forever ago!
Little Hannah loves to pick up things and carry them over her shoulder like this.
The boys finally got their mail-order Grow-A-Frogs! Quinn and Ashley gave them the kits this summer and we've been waiting and waiting for the little tadpoles to come in the mail. Smiley (Tommy's) and Roger (Damon's) are growing nicely:)
Damon's school teacher has her whole classroom decorated with owls. I had seen on Our Best Bites sugar cookies made to look like owls. I told Damon, and we made some (he had Monday off school, but Tommy had preschool). It was pretty stressful because we didn't have a whole lot of time and I'm not used to multiple steps...but they looked cute and Damon's teacher really appreciated them (she posted it on facebook!)
We finally got this girl some new shoes!
Tommy loves to have picnics outside. Hanny loves playing too...she actually climbed up to where Tommy was!
She thinks she's big now that she's walking and wearing shoes:)
Lots of packages with presents for this almost birthday girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment