Sunday, December 8, 2013

Letters to Santa and Christmas Tree Fun

When my mom was here for Thanksgiving, she had the boys write letters to Santa. We finally dropped them off to the mailbox in the mall. I wish I would have taken a picture of their actual letters to see what they wrote down. Damon's basically consisted of ipod, ipad, kindle (with books), and all other kinds of worldly things. I can't remember what Tommy had on there.

 We were going a little stir crazy Saturday, so headed outside to play. 
 We went and got our tree this weekend. Tommy kept picking out the ugliest trees, but we finally convinced them on a good one.

 Then we got our free hot cider!
 I thought this was pretty hilarious...all the boys had to be under the tree at the same time!
 I woke up and came downstairs to this...Tommy just sitting in the chair next to the tree all lit up NOT watching tv or doing anything. He is so excited for Christmas and our tree!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Adorable! I love sitting by the tree with the lights on. Of course Tommy wanted the ugly trees. That kid loves the underdog. :)

Jenny said...

Aw! I love it! And I don't blame Tommy. I like to the bask in the light of the tree, too.