Monday, June 9, 2014

Last Day of School!!

Damon's last day of school was Friday. I can't believe he's going to be in second grade! He has learned a lot this year and loved his teacher. He really enjoys school and had some great friends that he hopes will be in his class next year. 

Here he is, the last time I picked him up from school as a 1st grader!
 After we picked him up, we headed over to the pediatrician's office because Tommy had super swollen tonsils and couldn't sleep the night before. Well, we found out he had strep! As we were leaving the dr.'s office, I just barely caught Damon from letting Tommy lick his lollipop! Yikes! I had to say nobody was allowed to share with Tommy and vice versa. So, after dinner, we all hopped in the car to pick up Tommy's medicine and tasty treats. Damon wanted McDonald's sundaes, so we picked them up and brought them home to enjoy our backyard. We love our backyard...and our driveway. It was a perfect way to celebrate no more school and the beginning of summer vacation! 
 Then in the middle of the night, Damon threw up...but ended up being ok.


No comments: