General Conference was on Easter this year. We played with cousins, watched conference, ate lots of food, dyed eggs, went to Rita's, had an egg hunt, and even had a kid produced party:)
These cuties played so well together! It was so fun to watch them play and listen to what they had to say to each other!
All the kids waiting to find their Bunny baskets. I love each expression in this picture!!
These bunnies turned out so cute...thanks to a certain sister-in-law:)
I think this was the most people on our couch ever!
It was a pretty windy afternoon, but the kids had a great time hunting for eggs. Braden and the dads did a great job hiding them!! The little 2 year olds were pretty adorable looking for eggs. Hannah had to say each color she picked up!
Nothing like getting your tooth knocked out by your cousin...who didn't know Tommy's teeth were super loose and needed to come out!!
Egg wars!!
The winning egg!
1 comment:
Too many cute pictures to even comment on. I love these faces.
Post a Comment