Hannah and her friend enjoyed Dr. Seuss' day at the library story time and seeing Cat in the Hat.
Someone found Hobbes and had to snuggle while her brother was at school.
Damon learned how to make "armpit fudge" at Cub Scouts one night. The next day was a snow day, so the boys had fun making it at home.
More snow time!
She is always eating the snow and calling it ice cream:)
The kids pulled all the chairs in the house to make seating for all the stuffed animals that were watching some kid made show...or something (and they took pictures on my phone of it all)
Hannah's best friend was having a mini birthday party. When she got out of the car to walk in the house I couldn't believe how grown up she looked!
Two little princesses with the birthday girl's new Elsa doll.
Free cone at Dairy Queens after school!
The boys were wild! Poor Damon wasn't feeling well, but managed to enjoy an ice cream cone too:)
St. Patty's Day Leprechaun traps!!
Once again, those sneaky dudes didn't fall for our traps!
Damon ended up going to the doctor and had strep. Hannah bossed him around in the waiting room.
I thought I was hilarious by turning the kids' pictures into little leprechauns. Hannah helped me and we loved it. I thought the boys would have a better reaction when they saw them though.
Someone has the best brother...an old box is turned into a car with tape for seat belts!
Pure childhood fun:)
This was Tommy's spanish math work that came home. I thought it was hilarious that he wrote some of the words backwards.
Our ward Easter egg hunt activity was freezing and it even snowed!
Hannah got right down to business in eating her chocolate!
My friend and I have been doing a little Mommy School with our girls. On my day, our theme was bunnies. We made some bunny crafts and sang some bunny songs. I even found these cute bunny ears with my Easter decorations. I think I have the cutest little bunny on the planet:)
Daddy had to rebuild our garden box a few times because of kid help, but Hannah sure loved playing in it before it had the garden in it!
These two girlies were being silly at Mommy school on flower day:)
1 comment:
Thanks for updating your blog! I love seeing pictures of the house (and your kids). It's so pretty!
Post a Comment