By the way, it has been super hot here. A friend invited us to go to the beach with them one day and I had to pass...it is only APRIL!!! (plus I have no idea where some of our beach stuff is). The boys have been loving playing with buckets of water outside. Tommy loves to sit in them eventhough the water is frigid.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
How Could We?!
I can't believe we did it! I am so sad we buzzed Tommy's hair off!! I always hate this time of year when it is time to give Damon a summer buzz so his head isn't so sweaty. It makes him look like a hooligan (which maybe he is). Tommy needed his hair trimmed a bit too and I wasn't thinking clearly and let Barrett use the clippers on Tommy. My cute little baby with the fine, smooth hair, is now a mini hooligan too! How could we?!!


By the way, it has been super hot here. A friend invited us to go to the beach with them one day and I had to pass...it is only APRIL!!! (plus I have no idea where some of our beach stuff is). The boys have been loving playing with buckets of water outside. Tommy loves to sit in them eventhough the water is frigid.

By the way, it has been super hot here. A friend invited us to go to the beach with them one day and I had to pass...it is only APRIL!!! (plus I have no idea where some of our beach stuff is). The boys have been loving playing with buckets of water outside. Tommy loves to sit in them eventhough the water is frigid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow tommy sure looks different. cute different.
Post a Comment