Damon's birthday was Saturday. This new 5 year old was super excited. He wanted french toast for breakfast. We went to a Primary activity at the church (I brought a cake to share). He helped me decorate his pirate ship cake (it wasn't the most beautiful cake, but he thought it was awesome!) He got lots of cool toys and books and even a new bike! He loved riding it down the sidewalk (and almost every day since!). We went to McDonald's for dinner and then home for cake. He was one happy boy! We can't believe he is a whole hand (5) old!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Birthday Weekend
I can't believe I had another birthday! A few days before my birthday, a friend (who's birthday was a few days before mine) and I went to get pedicures. It was awesome. I think it may have to become a tradition:) On my birthday, the boys made me hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls (from a can, but so delicious). They also put streamers up and made me cards. Meagan and I share the same birthday, so after storytime at the library, we went to Chick-fil-A so the boys could play and we could chat. I made dinner, we opened presents and had a Cold Stone cake. I received lots of phone calls, texts, presents, and cards. It was a pretty wonderful day.



Damon's birthday was Saturday. This new 5 year old was super excited. He wanted french toast for breakfast. We went to a Primary activity at the church (I brought a cake to share). He helped me decorate his pirate ship cake (it wasn't the most beautiful cake, but he thought it was awesome!) He got lots of cool toys and books and even a new bike! He loved riding it down the sidewalk (and almost every day since!). We went to McDonald's for dinner and then home for cake. He was one happy boy! We can't believe he is a whole hand (5) old!





Damon's birthday was Saturday. This new 5 year old was super excited. He wanted french toast for breakfast. We went to a Primary activity at the church (I brought a cake to share). He helped me decorate his pirate ship cake (it wasn't the most beautiful cake, but he thought it was awesome!) He got lots of cool toys and books and even a new bike! He loved riding it down the sidewalk (and almost every day since!). We went to McDonald's for dinner and then home for cake. He was one happy boy! We can't believe he is a whole hand (5) old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
amy you look great in all your pictures. damon--you got some serious loot and your cake looked awesome!
Oh my gosh!!!!! Look at that cake!!!!! You are good, Amy!
Post a Comment