There were so many little boys that loved playing together. My niece was the assistant chef and she humored me in all the crafts and activities I brought. We loved seeing the twins...I don't think I squeezed and kissed their cheeks quite enough. I soaked up the few moments I got to hold my newest little nephew. Tommy was pretty fascinated with him too. We got a lot of fun pictures, but didn't get any of the new baby, or the Thanksgiving feast, or the whole gang together!
Thanksgiving Day consisted of lots of cooking yummy things, playing Thanksgiving Bingo, making turkeys, coloring, eating yummy food, and playing outside with sticks and rocks. The little boys even went in the luke warm hot tub for a few moments. The adults ate delicious pies and played Nertz (and had a conversation on how to spell nertz/nurtz/knurts/etc.)
3 comments:
Fun!
I absolutely love your pictures!!
It's so fun for them to play with their cousins.
I see the new coats the boys have on that we were looking for.
What a love of fun.
Love, Grandma
It looks like thanksgiving was wonderful! The boys look like they had a blast! So fun!
Post a Comment