Friday, December 30, 2011

3rd Birthday

Tommy had his birthday this week...his 3rd Birthday! He was the most excited kid ever. He would jump around saying, "it's my bir-day!" We had a great day with him.
He wanted pancakes for breakfast and loved it. We cooked them on our new electric griddle...we could all eat pancakes at once and nobody had to wait...it was awesome!

The boys played in the morning and we baked Tommy's cake. I dropped him off at daddy's office so he could have lunch with him. Tommy was so excited all morning long and kept asking if it was time to go. Tommy had a great time with his dad. They ate lunch, drew pictures, and played games. Damon and I went to pick up a few things at Target during this time.




Tommy wanted a Curious George cake. He watched me frost his cake and wanted to taste it so bad!

Tommy wanted hot dogs for dinner...and he's the only one who ended up eating them! He loved it. He opened his presents in record time. He loved everything. I mean, just look at his face!


Our friends came over for cake and ice cream. Tommy had a hard time blowing out his candles. He huffed and puffed, but didn't get much air out. We are so excited for this 3 year old! He had the best birthday ever!!



2 comments:

Ainsley said...

I love Tommy so much!
I love his big smiles!

Love, Grandma

Lyanna said...

I don't think I could even find that many different smiles from my kids in the span of a month... he is so cute! Glad he had a great birthday.