This little girl turned one!! We can't believe it!! The boys helped me blow up balloons and decorate in the morning. We had breakfast and went off to church. We wrapped her presents (hand me downs from the boys) and opened them. The boys did most of the unwrapping. I can tell she's excited to have some toys for her instead of playing with Tommy's super heroes and stuff:) The cutest was when she opened her dolls (each grandma gave her one). She picked it up, and walked into the kitchen holding it and jabbering as if she was finally able to tell someone smaller than her her woes. It was too cute! We ate dinner then did cake. I always make a number 1 cake, but decided to try frosting it rosette style. I went the lazy route and used store made frosting which might be why it didn't look really great and Hannah didn't really like it (and I ran out on the family cake). Hannah plunged her hands in the cake, then rubbed them around. She wasn't really interested in eating it. Poor girl only had one short nap, so was pretty exhausted. My only regrets were that I didn't take a picture of me with my birthday girl!! and I should have bought a pink bib for her to use while doing the cake thing.
She had her one year check up Monday. She's in the 7th percentile for length/height! And the 38th for weight. She is so petite and we still feel so grateful she's in our family. We love this sweet girl!
4 comments:
She's beautiful! And I can't believe she's one already!
Super fun! And your frosting skills are sweet!!!
What a sweet little cutie! And were some pretty impressive cakes, Am!
What a cutie!! Looks like she had a fun party. Wished we lived closer so our little girls could play together.
Post a Comment