Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Eve

Barrett had to work Christmas Eve, so the kids and I tried to stay occupied. We did a few Christmas crafts and wrapped presents. For lunch, we ate Rudolph toast!

 Hannah had been sitting on the presents so I tried to take a picture, but she stood up:)
 When Dad got home, we decorated gingerbread (graham cracker) houses. Hannah climbed on a chair and started digging in. She was in heaven!

 Damon's house.
 Mine and Barrett's house...B+A
 4EVR!!  I even put candy canes shaped like a heart. It was pretty funny.
 Tommy loved decorating his house and kept going and going and going!
 For Christmas Eve dinner we had meatball subs and fruit salad. We did the nativity and Christmas story again, tried to do chimes but Hannah screamed, and watched a movie. After the movie Tommy said, "Well, guess it's time for bed so Santa can come!" We got our cookies and egg nog ready for Santa. The boys wanted to give him a bag of toffee too:) 

No comments: