Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#BYU50

So being the good friend that he is, Nathan called Barrett to tell him about the #BYU50 box. 50 days before the first game of the season, a box was going to be dropped in each of the 50 states. Last week was Delaware's day. A tweet went out that it was going to be in Dover!! I pulled out everyone's BYU shirts and took Barrett his BYU tie. We figured a picture would be tweeted around 5 or 6 of the box at it's location. We thought it would either be downtown at the state buildings or the Nascar track. We drove around downtown when I saw some friends, then I noticed the box and thought they had found it. I pulled up and we started cheering for them when they said they were the one's leaving the box and that we were the winners!!! We were pretty excited, but felt bad for the people that came up after us. The box contained a pylon, signed football of all the Greats, replica jersey, decal stickers, air fresheners, and other fun BYU stuff. Barrett was one happy guy! Go Cougs!!








2 comments:

rolaynee said...

I love your blogs. Keep them coming!

Anne Burnett said...

So awesome! My brother will be JEALOUS. He works at BYU and was telling us all about the BYU50 when we were there last week and all the boxes in Utah were being dropped. Go Cougs! And go Edwards Fam!!!