Hannah devoured the leftover mac n cheese one night. She's hilarious.
A few years ago, Grandma Ro gave us this cute little Monster that sings and dances the Monster Mash. We pulled it out this year and the batteries were running low. I finally got around to changing them and it definitely "came to life". It seemed like it was louder and danced super crazy. Hannah loves it!
We finally finished Tommy's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume. He loves it! He wanted to wear it all day, but I only let him for an hour or so. When I told him to hold still for pictures, he went behind the chair to practice some ninja moves to see what pose he wanted for pictures. He's too cute.
Grandma sent everyone Halloween cards. Hannah loved hers! She even loved having Damon look at it with her.
And here's our little ladybug! When we put her little skirt on, she fluffed it up and got really excited. We adore her!
We had Trunk or Treat this weekend. When we got home, the boys dumped out their candy and Hannah was right there in the mix. She wanted to touch and hold all that candy too!
Tommy was really proud of this angry bird cookie he frosted...it was supposed to be an owl at first.
A cute little pumpkin.
She's been climbing on these little chairs all weekend! Even after falling down the stairs! Ugh...
The boys said some pretty funny things this week.*It was spirit week at Damon's school. One day they were supposed to "Dress in the 80s". I was helping him find something to wear and said, "It's a lot easier to dress up for things when you're a girl." He responded,"Yeah, you just have to wear a bonnet and skirt." Totally funny!
*Tommy spent a lot of time building with legos one morning, then next thing I know he's rebuilding it. When I asked him why he took the other one apart he said,"That one was lousy, so I made another one." Lousy?!! I'm not sure I've ever used that word:)
*I was dishing out cornbread when Tommy came over and did a big dramatic inhale/exhale smell of it. Then had some great comment which I can't remember.
*Barrett took Tommy to lunch one day after preschool. Damon was supposed to go on a field trip that day, but the weather wasn't cooperating. When Barrett was in the car with Tommy, he said,"Tommy, I'm worried Damon didn't get to go his field trip and that he'll be sad." Tommy said,"Dad, let's not worry about that right now. Let's just have fun."
Hannah's been pretty cute too. She's starting to turn around to music like she wants to spin. She's folding her arms for prayer time which lasts 5 seconds then she screams really loudly so we'll hurry up and finish praying. She loves to be chased. She loved watching Barney this week:)
2 comments:
The costumes are so stinkin cute :). How's the house hunt going? And when are you coming back out Utar way to visit? ;)
Great job on the costumes, Ame! They're adorable. Those kids make me laugh. I love it.
Post a Comment