Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BRR

Barrett and I are absolutely in love with Breyer's Rocky Road ice cream. We have almost stopped buying any other flavors because we're always wishing we had BRR. We were super excited to see that Safeway was selling Breyer's ice cream for $1.99 last Saturday. We're now wishing we had a second freezer. Last night I opened BRR and had a little taste before it ended up in my cup. Heaven! It tasted soooo good! Go try it...you won't be sorry:)
Speaking of Safeway...I saved $64 Saturday!! That was 47% of my bill!!! How awesome is that?!

2 comments:

Ainsley said...

I saw that deal at Vons (I think its the same as Safeway here).... but of course it was Monday and too late. But I finally got Paul his Gushers and Fruit by the Foot for $0.75 a box. I love good deals.

meagan said...

I bought some BRR today, just becaue I saw it and thought of your post. But I had to pay 2.75 for it.