This week I have been trying to potty train Damon. This is probably the 3rd time we've attempted to potty train, but my heart is in it this time! The last two days we didn't have any accidents! Damon wore Elmo underwear and I set the timer and he got his "MLMS" (m&ms) or marshmallows. Then we got a little seat to put on the toilet so he won't fall in. He was really excited to show Dad when he got home from work. By the afternoon, we slack off a little and he usually gets his pull up wet. But today has been discouraging! He wet his pants twice before lunch! I think Damon has worn every pair of pants he owns today! I know it may take awhile, but seriously? This is no fun!! On a lighter note, I have been playing more with the boys:) I have played the Memory game more times in the last 3 days than I have in the last 15 years! Today Damon was trying to get me to ride his trike around the house and he would pretend to cross the street. After one time I told him I was done. Then,
Damon: Why mom?
Me: Because my booty is too big and it hurts to sit on that little seat and ride.
Damon: (while looking at my booty) Your booty IS big!! (then looking at his own) I have a small booty. (He ran and sat on his trike) See mom, my booty is small.
Damon helped me make Rice Krispie Treats to take to someone the other day. He wore his new Dollar Store apron and hat:) When he saw the picture on the computer he said, "dat's tyoot!"

We popped up the play tent and the boys have been having fun playing in it. Tommy's hair is super staticy when he gets anywhere near the tent!


We woke up to snow this morning, so Barrett and Damon went outside to play and clean off the cars. Tommy had to look out the window. I had hot chocolate ready for them:)


3 comments:
That booty story is hilarious. I've heard those comments around here, too. Always makes me laugh. And potty training... ugh- we're dealing with that, too. LAME!
AMY!!!! Gosh. This sure made my day. Look at my little booty. So funny. and WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!! Don't you remember around halloween when Damon wanted to be a baker and i said 1) what 2 year old wants to be a baker for halloween and 2) Where would you even find a baker costume. Oh my. A pastery chef. Absolutely hilarious... I got a card over Christmas with two owls on it and damon said... "Ohhhhhhh. It's SOOO tyute." Tommy's hair is amazing... as well as Damon drinking his cup of joe like a pro...
Did you take these with your new camera? Looks like you got the hang of it. The picture quality is amazing...
i agree with quinn. your pictures are looking really nice... must be the new camera. tell damon my booty would take the prize.... gosh, he says the funniest things.
Post a Comment