The boys watched tv while I was making dinner one night...or many nights:) (Notice how good my camera is? The townhouse you can see through the blinds is in the neighborhood behind our house and across the street!)
This is an example of the bags we made at Activity Days this last week. I wish I would have taken pictures of the ones the girls did...they were so cute and pretty easy to make. A great project for 8-11 year olds! (I found it here )
Usually when I'm in the shower, Tommy pounds on the door and roams around my room. Today I heard a little noise, then found him asleep on the floor holding a book, snoring, blowing snot bubbles on my pillow and sweatshirt!)
A little story:
After dinner last night, Damon informs me he wants to change his clothes to be warmer. I told him he was already wearing sweatpants and that he was fine. I realized he was missing, then he came down the stairs wearing pajamas, so proud of himself! The pants were inside out. I asked him if he was wearing underwear or a pullup. He didn't answer, so I asked again. He pulls down his pants, nothing! No pullup, no underwear. We couldn't stop laughing!
3 comments:
Your boys are so cute! To answer your question, I taught for a while, don't really care to do it again, and after all my medical stuff, I just thought nursing would be a good field. It looks like you are doing great, enjoying mommy life. Miss you!
HA HA HA! Such a funny story Amy--it got me giggling. Anyway, we saw Matt and fam a few weekends ago. It was good to get together with them. Now we just need to work something out with you guys.
underwear is overrated. atta boy captain commando.
Post a Comment