Some funny things that have been said by Damon lately(may not be that funny to others):
1. "Mom, we need to teach Uncle Quinny how to sing "You're A Grand Old Flag."" It is a joke between them to sing, You're a grand old ____ (something silly).
2. Getting on the airplane to head to Utah Damon said, "I'm so excited!"
3. While Grandpa is reading about the Grinch, Damon runs up to me and says very sadly,"Mom, I don't want the Grinch to come and take all my presents." That's all we heard for the next few days.
4. "Let's make cookies for Santa and the Grinch."
5. After Grandma said, "You'll die when you see what I got for you." Damon would ask about the "die thing."
6. Poor Paul had kidney stones during Christmas, so spent a lot of time in his room resting. He and Ainsley went home Sunday. On Monday, Damon was walking upstairs with Grandma and said, "Shh...Paul's sleeping." I guess he didn't see much of Paul and didn't even know they had left!
7. Tonight we were going through the steps of prayer, again. When asked what he was thankful for he said,"Meagan!" Sorry Meagan, I think he has a little crush on you:)
8. When Barrett said, "What can you ask Heavenly Father for?" Damon replied,"CANDY!"
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
grand old flag provides hours of entertainment....
Post a Comment