Sunday, January 17, 2010

January Happenings

We finally started to get a little warmer weather! We met up at the park one afternoon with Meagan and Rhone. The boys had tons of fun. Tommy loved trying to crawl up the slide...it reminded me of a mouse on a treadmill:)

Damon and I have been doing "snowman projects" lately. We've been trying to come up with different items to use to make these cute little guys. Damon thought pretzels would make great arms...then we worked on creating the rest.


4 comments:

meagan said...

That is hilarious! I didn't know you got a video of it. You make me want to be a better blogger, I don't know how you do it!

Unknown said...

Your boys are cute, and I love the creative snowmen! PS Thanks for the Christmas card! =)

QAE said...

Tommy looks like a thug staring down other kids on the playground... It's always that number 2 kid. I taught Damon all about the importance of solid snowman arms.

Ainsley said...

you guys make the cutest edible treats! you should start an idea blog/recipe book for all your creations. remember your graduation hats? too cute.

so i just read your email this morning. thankyou thankyou thankyou! seriously a huge help. so many things i hadn't even thought of (like clean sheets... that is really important). you're the best.