*This post is for you, Meagan:) I hope you got some better pictures. I should've brought my new camera!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year!
Wow! 2010! Last night we went over to our friend's house. We ate yummy food, tried to play ping pong, watched the boys play, and even played a little Wii. We headed home 2 hours shy of the New Year, but still made a little noise. Damon crashed, but Tommy woke up about 12:30 and screamed for an hour. Out of desperation I turned on Mickey Mouse On Demand...silence! I turned to Barrett and said, "And that's why we have On Demand!" We kept joking how this was probably exactly how we spent last New Year's...with a newborn screaming late at night. Barrett told me that 2010 has to be better than 2009. I thought about the last year and had to stop...it was a really difficult year and one that we hope to never repeat. So, what's this year's theme? 2010...the best it's ever been?!
*This post is for you, Meagan:) I hope you got some better pictures. I should've brought my new camera!


*This post is for you, Meagan:) I hope you got some better pictures. I should've brought my new camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I still don't know how you post so quick! Frankly I think it is amazing. I loved Tommy's cake. I need to start thinking about what I am going to do for Rhone's big day. I hope your new year is filled with happiness and blessings. Thanks for coming over so we didn't have to hang out alone.
you always come up with the perfect new years themes! 2010, the best its ever been. love it and copying it.
Post a Comment